I am starting a new weekly article(I intend to publish it every Sunday) which will include what I believe are the top ten funniest Fox News articles/article titles of the previous week and include the link to that article. So, Liberals(or Conservatives who can look past personal grievances…) Subscribe and enjoy!!
5. Santorum says ‘bad math’ makes Romney’s lead look bigger (3/25/2012)
This is, of course just another article pointing out how brilliantly Santorum processes things. It seems to me as if the article is
starting to suggest that Romney will ultimately be the candidate backed by Fox. (Just kidding, Fox is Fair and Balanced…)
Among the reasons that Gingrich cites that Obama leads people to believe he is a Muslim are:
- Apologizing to Muslims (?)
- Taking Anti-Christian Stances (…Oh! You must mean protecting women from ovarian cancer!)
- And he calls Obama’s presidency a very strange one
3. What’s behind naughty TV titles? (3/25/2012)
I think this article tries to tell you that dirty television series titles bring more views from this corrupt society?
2. Teen’s porn star date to prom scuttled by district officials (3/21/2012)
Lets’s blame it on Obama… Just kidding, Fox taking no ones side here. An article without spin. WOHOO!
THE ONE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR:
Sex offenders are not funny, but the title… well it was funny enough to take #1.